Monday, February 25, 2008






I am really excited because I just had my first sale on Etsy. The brown stripes bag sold. That made my day. Thanks Lisa!! 55.00





This past weekend I went to visit my sister in Columbus Ohio. We did quite a bit of thrifting/antiquing/junkin. Whatever you want to call it. I got some of the most fabulous vintage fabrics. I was looking for fabrics to make my spring/summer bags. I went to this store called Mad4Mod Vintage. If you need anything for a disco party.......thats your store. I really love this green fabric with the blue and yellow and red flowers. They were originally curtain panels. I got a really sweet deal on it because it was ripped. I also got this pink fabric. It is by a designer named MirĂ³ from the 60's and 70's. They only produced this fabric for about 6 months in 1970 so it is a very rare fabric.


I found this fabric of the children around the world at a thrift store. I am thinking maybe a diaper bag or two out of this one. It looks like a 50's fabric. It has cute bunnies and bears and tigers on it. I have lots to show you so I will blog more later.

No comments: