Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Here are some more pictues of Friday's party. I wish I was more of a photographer, I would have taken a picture of all of the items that I had....in one picture. It was quite a spread.

My next show will be on March 11 at the Business Fair at Lakes Elementary school in Hartland. It is located off of old 23 on Taylor Rd. Hope to see you there. I am working on some springy/summery bags.

Tina with her brown bag.

Hilary with her "Mommy" of her Mommy and Me bags.



Megan purchased this little beauty for her mother-in-law.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cindy. I have three of your bags and I love them. I use one of them all of the time. I get lots of compliments. Thanks for all your hardwork and detail that you put into your creations. I will be back for more.
Anne.