Friday, October 30, 2009

cindygert will now be available at Simply Good Kitchen


This is Shanny and Bill Apodaca. They are the Owners/Chefs at Simply Good Kitchen. They teach the most wonderful cooking classes and they also offer Food to Go. They have different foods every week and they also have a hotdog cart outside for lunch that serves Chicago style dogs. We just got the yankee pot roast and the beef bourginon. Owen was very upset that we were having this food. I told him to just try a bite and I guaranteed it would be the best thing he ever ate.....after eating it he said, "Mom, can we eat this every night?" He is super picky. I have found that even food I would not normally eat, I will eat here because it is THAT good!! Their name says it all.....Simply Good. The pot roast and the beef bourginon were to die for. We ate every last morsel!!!


Gray with Flowers $85.00
.
Brown Leather $125



.
.
.
.
.
.
Dragon Fly $135 Sold!!! Thanks Luann
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Black Leather $125
.
.
.
.
.
.
If you are in the Birmingham, MI area...please stop over at Simply Good and get yourself some great food and a purse!!! Please tell Bill and Shanny I sent you!!

No comments: