Sunday, October 11, 2009

20 YEARS!!! My high school reunion.

I had so much fun at this reunion. I really appreciate all the people that put this together for the rest of us to see each other. I found that everyone looked great but some looked very different. The most surprising for me were the guys.
20 years ago most of them were still boys and now they are men.
The ladies all looked the same. I guess we mature faster than men maybe?? Or maybe it was the lack of mullets....smile.
Before I went in.
Julie just had a beautiful baby girl 7 weeks ago. Wish I could look that good after 7 weeks!!!
I am still working it off.
Me, Susan and Jody (her twin is Julie up above this photo) No not identical.

My friend Rita.

Shawna. We went to Florida our senior year for spring break......good times!!
Glad to see her after 10 years....let's not wait so long for the next time.
Mindy, Shawna and I....Dave was almost apart of the photo.

Here is a better photo of Dave...not my husband but a friend from school.


Me, Jeni (Jenay) and Pam. Had too much fun with these girls in high school!!


Dede!!! Cutey girl!! Lookin good!!

Jodi...one of my best friends in high school.

Laura...another great friend.

Paige was the captain of my banner squad...fun times!!!

Two great guys...Troy and Rob.

Tom and his beautiful wife June....me in the middle.

Jeni and Darrin (no they are not a couple...just good friends). Too many great memories. I had so much fun seeing these two. I have not seen them in 20 years I think.

Darrin...went by Dargon all night. He is crazy!!

Tom, Sandy, me, and Jeni
Johnny, Chris and me.

No comments: