Monday, December 29, 2008

#224............Denim Blue with Pink Birdie.................$115#225.......Black with Cream and Black Diamonds..............$125
#226..........Brown with Blue Flowers...............$95.00
#227.........Red with Dark Gray and Red Flower.........$115.00#228.............Striped Birdie on Limb..................$95.00
#229..........Striped Butterfly....................$105.00
Owning a cindygert of your own.............priceless. (Sorry I could not resist!!!)
I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas. I had to leave my in-laws early to come home and make more bags. This is a good 'problem' to have, not leaving the in-laws but having to make more bags. This is sort of like Dunkin' Donuts.........."time to make the donuts".......except insert bags for me.
What do you think of the Butterfly? It is my newest applique. The bag has a pocket on the front. I really like it. Comments are always welcome.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Hi Cindy

I like the butterfly but not as much as your owls and flowers.
I like the pocket on the front though.
If you are trying to get away from them I would love to see more argyle ones like the one you did a while ago.

Mary

Anonymous said...

Cindy!

I couldn't resist trying out your tutorial, and I made myself a sweater bag. LOL, it works, but yours are obviously so much better! Can't wait to get my paws on an original cindygert someday!

- Kristy