Tuesday, June 24, 2008

This past weekend we went to Pittsburgh, Pa to let my dad show the kids where he grew up.



This is everyone buying tickets to get on to the trams that will take you all over Pittsburgh.

This my boys waiting for the tram to come. They love being silly.


The boys sitting next to Pappy.

Wee one was really tired that day. I dont think any of us slept really well at the hotel that night.


This is Nina, Owen, Pappy, and Spencer riding the incline.

Me, Spencer, Owen, and my sister Debbie at the top look out from riding the incline. We had the most perfect day in Pittsburgh. (Notice my cute bag that I am carrying. I Love this bag. I get so many wonderful comments on it.)

We had so much fun. Thanks Dad and Mom for showing us the town.

Now, I really need to get into the craft room and make some bags. I am such a slacker.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

It looks like you had a great time. Spencer and Owen are getting so big!