Monday, January 05, 2009

My "I'm Movin' In" Bag

This bag started out as a weekender bag. I could fit enough in here to stay a lot longer. If you have read my blog at all you know I have a thing for owls............Love these two too!!!



Here is my gorgeous niece modeling the bag for me. Ain't she purdy? The bag's not so bad either!Here is a close up of the owls. The bottom leather on this bag scrumptious!!! It is an upholstery grade leather that is, yowsa nice. I put the feet on because it was so big. I really like the feet on it.

I will make more if anybody wants some. I am giving this to my niece because she is wonderful and came to help me out this weekend when I NEEDED someone big time. This bag will retail for $195. I am going to make my self one or two of these. I think finding the sweaters for them will be an interesting challenge. Let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Scrumpy said...

That is a cute travel bag!!

Darcy said...

Love the bag! So either your hutch is really big or your niece is very petite! The bag looks closer to the size of some of your others in the first pic but the one with your niece makes it look huge. I love it! Good look finding the sweaters. You'll have to go to a Big and Tall store:)
darcy

Anonymous said...

I have to tell you that I love all of your bags, especially the ones who started life as sweaters. they're fun to make, as well as look at. your owls are delicious, too. I came here from craftster, btw :)