Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What have I been doing for a whole month of no posts?

Where do I begin? I have been dealing with one cold or ache after another. January is typically not my favorite month of the year. I think I suffer from SAD (seasonal affective disorder). My son just got over having pneumonia. Here are few new bags that I have worked on. Most of what I am doing right now is IOU's and special orders.

This lavender bag was for Renee from her husband. What a sweet husband!!! Happy Birthday Renee!!


Lavender with Flower $120 Sold!!!
This bag is for my friend Vickie. She said she loves humming birds. So this is what I came up with. The inspiration for this bird came from here. I love how this turned out. Please feel free to give me new suggestions for pretties on my (your) bags.


This bag is a monstrostity. It is my overnight bag. I LOVE it!! I have been wanting to make myself one of these since I started making bags. I was starting to feel like the cobbler's kid with no shoes.

It is sooooooo me!!!

This bag is for Sonya. She sent me this sweater and belt and this is what it turned into.
Isn't she loverly?? I love the buttons!!!

This picture does not do it justice. There is a little bit of bling in the center of this button.

No comments: