Thursday, January 10, 2008






Here are a few new purses that I have made. 1st one.......Go Bucks!! This one went to my good friend Cheryl. The Biggest Bucks fan I know.






She loved it. It is just the right size. I used a heavy black cotton on the inside. It really gave it a rich feel on the inside.








This purse was for my good friend Kathy. I really liked the belt on this one. It is completely adjustable as much as you want.

She said, "THANKS! THANKS! I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT!"












This one is for my good friend Betty. I love the inside fabric of this bag. It is some vintage fabric that I found at an antique store.

Yummy.


















Sold!!! 75.00


I now have a couple of bags on Etsy.

Check'em out.


1 comment:

Joy said...

I thought Cindy had the best handmade bags I had ever seen. So I bought my long time, and very hard to buy a gift for, friend Annette a bag. Annette is very stylish but also very hard to please. She loved the bag not only because it was so cool, but also because it was one of a kind.
Thanks Cindy
Pam Cusumano, Michigan
(aka the fairy god mother)