Sunday, December 12, 2010

A great weekend!!

A busy weekend for us.  Spencer had a few friends over for a sleepover.  That was alot of fun.  We need to that more often.  I can't believe my kids are getting old enought to play Mafia.  Have you ever played before?  Dave and I used to play that with the youth group.  Love it!!

 Here the kids are blowing up balloons and letting them go.  Thanks Grandpa for a great birthday gift.
 Making  a gingerbread house.  More like decorating only.  I pulled it out of the box already put together.
 It started out kind of slow.  The kids were tired from the night before sleep over.  And it is about 9:30pm.
 I wish this photo was in focus.  The camera kept wanting to focus on Dave's arm....aaaaaahhh!!

    Owen is super focused here.  I really like this photo of him.
Super cutey patutey!!
 I think he fell asleep....
 The finished house....yeah!!!
Outside today.  Earlier today.  Now there is more snow plus ice plus 14 degree weather = snow day tomorrow.

The movers come tomorrow!!

No comments: